Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Quick Bites: Sausage Rolls

I had some left over puff pastry in the freezer; so I decided to put it to good use and make sausage rolls!




You'll need: an egg, puff pastry sheets and sausage meat

To make:
Preheat oven to 180'C
Defrost the puff pastry sheets for around 10-15 minutes
Cut them into small rectangles or any shape you'd like
Spoon the sausage meat and use a fork to push down and seal the edges
Poke holes in the pastry to allow the heat to get through/air to escape
Brush the top with a lightly beaten egg
Bake at around 180'c until golden (takes around 20 minutes)
Done!


I just made as many sausage rolls as I could to finish up the sausage meat; I like to eat them with a bit of tomato sauce or some sweet thai chilli sauce to taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment